AIM
Xyz1346

Get Down Gollum Get Down Gollum

wow..

k first off.. the movie was a moving of like two 3d models that were SHIT and they didint even KINDOF look real when they talked. man get some free time or something and stop imagining golemn getting his dick sucked u fucking fag.

Stenchu 2 Stenchu 2

ok... but not great.

I dont know why this movie got such high reviews. It wasn't that long, it didint have a good plot, and Tencu 2 isn't a story about a ninja who gets assraped. That sure as hell wasn't the least bit funny and didn't even make very much sense. The sound was a bit off and why the fuck did u have him get assraped u little queer!? Compare this to XIAO XIAO or the other greats, this movie was not close to perfect. I did like the part where he did the backflip, but everything else was gay. Take out the "humor" it wasnt funny.

Wet Dream Wet Dream

FUCKING DIE BITCH!

dude ok i am sick of your shit. DONT SUBMIT STUFF TO NEWGROUNDS U ARE WASTING PEOPLES LIVES!!! THIS MOVIE WAS SO FUCKING LONG IM WATCHING IT WHILE I WRITE THIS!!! HE LOOKS AT THE TV FOR 10 MINUTES WHILE A LOOP PLAYS AND FUCK THE SOUND IS HORRIBLE!!! FUCK YOU, GO TO HELL!